(click picture for full bio)
Jeff Weaver, a USPTA P-1 certified professional, has been developing top national juniors in the Atlanta area since 1992. He brings performance-minded experience to the courts and provides a unique learning environment that will benefit any player with the desire to improve.
Jeff has successfully managed adult and junior programs at public and private tennis facilities for 25 years. Jeff, together with his staff, provides years of tennis experience, successful management strategies and exceptional customer service.
After playing for the University of West Georgia and graduating with a Management Degree, Jeff spent 4 years serving as the Head Professional at Horseshoe Bend Country Club. ACE Tennis Academy was founded in 1994, and quickly grew into the largest tennis academy in the country (encompassing 7 sites in 4 states with over 500 competitive juniors and over 30 coaches). Under Jeff’s leadership, ACE has produced eight #1 players in the country with over 95% of graduating seniors going on to play college tennis.
Serving as the Director of Junior Development for Operation Tennis Incorporated (OTI), Jeff managed the junior programs (under the name ACE Tennis Academy) for all OTI locations. OTI, owned by Jon Niemeyer, has managed some of the top facilities in Atlanta over the past 30+ years including Racquet Club of the South, the Stone Mountain “Olympic” Tennis Center, Blackburn Tennis Center, and Dekalb Tennis Center. Since Mr. Niemeyer’s retirement, ACE Tennis Management has continued to provide exceptional quality in facility management and tennis programming.
Jeff currently manages the Fields Club in Peachtree Corners which is one of the largest neighborhood club tennis facilities (16 outdoor courts) in Atlanta. ACE Tennis Academy has called the Fields Club home since 2005.
- Director of Tennis — Fields Club in Peachtree Corners, GA
- Owner – ACE Tennis Academy
- Director Junior Development — OTI
- Managed the development of 1000’s of junior players (beginners to world ranked).
- Directed over 100 junior USTA sanctioned tournaments.
- Directed and hosted two, $25,000 WTA Challenger events.
- Eight (8) juniors achieved a year-end ranking of No. #1 in the country.
- Seven (7) juniors were selected by the USTA to represent the United States in international team competition (Team USA).
- Twelve (12) “Gold Balls” (USTA NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS) were won by ACE Academy juniors in their respective age divisions.