(click picture for full bio)
Tony Niland, a USTPR Certified Professional, possess strong managerial and leadership skills with 30 years extensive experience in administration, organization, coaching, employee training and development, court dexterity, professional tennis and relationship building abilities.
Designing programs targeted to adult players of various levels to generate excitement about playing and competing while emphasizing the social aspects of the game is Tony’s forte.
- Director of Tennis – Racquet Club of the South, Norcross, GA (2009-2012)
- Director of Tennis – James Creek, Cumming, GA (2008-2009)
- Director of Tennis – Racquet Club of the South, Norcross, GA (1995-2008) (ACE Academy Coach)
- Director of Tennis – Cedar Creek Racquet Club, Cashiers, NC (2003-2004)
- Director of Tennis – Blackhill Country Club, Adelaide, South Africa (1984-1994)
- SATA award winner (1978)
- Captained and played for Border Men’s State tennis team for 13 years (1965-1978)
- Border Champion for 7 Years (1965-1978)
- Rhodes University student athletic council (Judicial Council), President (1967)
- Nationally Ranked (1967-1972)
- USTPR Certification – P -1
- USPTR Georgia State member of the year (2007)
- Fluent in English, Afrikaans, Xhosa